Friday, August 30, 2013

Cute Animal Hats & More New Doll Accessories

Wal-Mart has some new additions to the My Life 18" Doll Accessories line.  There are four furry new animal hats.  These adorable little hats will fit American Girl dolls, the Madame Alexander My Life dolls, and other 18" dolls.  They are just 3.99 each.

Wolf

Cheetah

Panda

Owl

I decided to buy the owl hat to see how well it would fit my American Girl dolls.  The owl hat has embroidered eyes and nose.  Samantha wore it to school today. 


Here's a close up of the owl hat.  It fits Samantha very well.


The back of the hat has furry little owl stripes.


Doesn't Samantha look cute?


Learning about animals at school is fun.



Target has also added some more new Our Generation 18" doll accessories.  These new sets are all 6.99 each.


"Plaid to Meet You" comes with a plaid school bag, a pen, and a laptop.  I definitely need to get this one to go with Samantha's back to school outfit. 


"Heart and Sole" comes with one pair of knee high socks with bow, one pair of ankle socks with stars, and one pair of heart tights.


"Shop 'til You Dot" comes with a polka dot purse, a wallet, a key chain, a hand mirror, and a red lipstick.


"Glammed Out" comes with a pink ruffled purse, a pair of glitter gloves, a hand mirror,  a perfume bottle, and a pink lipstick.

 

"Be-jeweled" comes with a jewelry bag, a necklace, a bracelet, and a heart shaped watch.



What do you think of these new animal hats from Wal-Mart and the new accessory sets from Target?    Please leave a comment below.  I'd love to hear your thoughts! 

1 comment:

  1. Those animal hats for dolls are so adorable. But I guess I will go for the one with a wolf design. It is so cute and would surely make my doll look great.

    ShopAtOliviasDollCloset.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I'd love it if you left a comment to let me know you were here. Have a wonderful day!