Friday, August 12, 2016

Meet Fable - Blythe Cherie Babette

Welcome back Doll Friends!

I hope y'all are doing well! I'm sorry that I haven't posted in a while. I've been so busy with non-doll-related things lately. I have so much to share though, so hopefully I can get back to sharing all things doll-related! :)

Today I would like to introduce you to Fable.


Fable is a Cherie Babette Blythe.


She has been with me for a few months now, so she's already had time to get settled in and become a part of our Blythe family.  Her stock outfit is the most adorable pink fuzzy, incredibly soft bear suit!


She truly is the most huggable Blythe!!! 


Like Spright Beauty, she also has the Translucent skin.  Her cheeks and lips are rosey pink.  Her brown hair is styled in a short bob with bangs. Like all Blythe dolls, her eyes change to 4 different colors with the pull of her string. My favorite of Fable's eye colors are her light brown eye chips.


Fable got to come along with us on a road trip to Chicago!  It was quite a long drive for us, about 14 hours.


Here she is peeking out from her cute little Gnome travel bag during the ride, while I was knitting. She was wearing her glasses, and if you look closely at the picture, you can see that her glasses were just like mine.


It was April when we went to Chicago, and believe it or not, it was freezing and snowed almost every day that we were there!  It rarely snows where we live (maybe once a decade), so we were all amazed by how beautiful the snow was!!!


Fawn and Fable were getting ready to make their snow angels here!  


Here is Fable on the train! We all loved riding the train!


We visited the American Girl Store in Chicago, and Fable was so excited to meet some new friends there!


Fable decided to try out one of the American Girl chairs, which she though was quite comfy and adorable!


After all of that walking and meeting new friends, she must have been exhausted because she insisted on trying out this bed. I just loved the quilt.


This sweet princess bed was totally precious! Soft pink pillows, beautiful embroidery, a book and a teddy bear... what more could a girl ask for?


Her glasses, perhaps... so she could read the sweet storybook!


Back on the road, Fable wanted to point out the sign she saw to a place called "Blytheville", as she waves Goodbye! 

See you soon!

 Hugs 


7 comments:

  1. Fable is adorable, especially with her glasses on. Beautiful outfits.
    Hugs, Drora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fable is so cute! I once had a doll named Fable. It was a tiny FairyLand RealPuki Pupu. I have always liked Blythe dolls, but never got one. Maybe one of these days. Some of the customs are amazing and quite pricey. LOL! Congrats on your new girl. Was very good to see you post on face book too! I hope you will visit my blog when you have time, dollyblessing.blogspot.com.
    ~Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Blytheville sign was a great coincidence!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is adorable! I love her hair. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is super cute. I am not usually into Blythe dolls, but I am starting to like them now.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I'd love it if you left a comment to let me know you were here. Have a wonderful day!